During the “Next Fifty,” 50th Anniversary of the 1962 World’s Fair, our Earth Portal exhibit is generously supported by the following sponsors:
- Whidbey Institute
- Bainbridge Graduate Institute
- Live Edge Woodworks
- Taylor Made Products
- Fine Balance Imaging Studios
- Cobalt Sun
- Morgan Sound
- Moving Art
- Best Buy
To learn more about becoming a sponsor of the Whidbey GeoDome Project’s Earth Portal exhibit, please contact us at email@example.com.
We have been especially blessed by the generous donations of individuals, families, and foundations who have supported our work wholeheartedly since we launched in June 2011. This project would not have been possible if it weren’t for these people and foundations. Donations are critical to the on-going success of our project, please consider making a tax-deductible donation today. Click the PayPal Donate button at the top of this page if you would like to contribute.
The Elumenati are a design and engineering firm creating innovative solutions for immersive visualization.
The Worldviews Network is a collaboration of institutions that have pioneered Earth systems research, education and evaluation methods, including:
• Denver Museum of Nature and Science
• California Academy of Sciences
• The Elumenati
• NOAA’s Climate Program Office
• Minnesota Planetarium Society
• American Museum of Natural History
• Journey Museum
• Exhibit Museum of Natural History
• Fort Worth Museum of Science and History
• NASA Goddard Spaceflight Center
• NASA Ames Research Center
• Institute for Learning Innovation
Worldviews Network is creating innovating approaches for engaging the American public in dialogues about human-induced global changes, leveraging the power of immersive scientific visualization enviroments at informal science centers across the US by developing transformative educational processes that integrate the benefits of visual thinking, systems thinking, and design thinking.